Quorn Southern Fried Burgers with Sriracha Mayo
Spice up your life with Quorn. Try our Southern Fried Burgers with spicy sriracha mayo. Ready in just 20 minutes and simple to make too!
14 g of fat
- 4 (1 pack) Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 4 burgers buns
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 small romaine lettuce heart
- Handful of pea shoots
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7. Cook Quorn Southern Fried burgers for 15-16 minutes until crispy.
- Rinse and shread romaine lettuce and pea shoots.
- Assemble the burger in bread with cheese, salad, sriracha mayo and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review