Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices, Potato and Broccoli Mini Frittatas
This simple recipe is packed full of flavours and textures, and only takes 10 minutes to make, plus the kids can help mix and divide up the frittata mixture. Perfect for a speedy weeknight supper.
A Little Effort
- 4 Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices, defrosted
- 200g baby potatoes, cut into roughly 1 cm cubes
- 75g broccoli florets, cut into small bite-sized chunks
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 80g cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes, or feta, crumbled
- Recipe makes 8 mini frittatas.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease 8 holes of a muffin tray or line with muffin cases.
- Put the potatoes in a medium sized saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil then continue to boil for 6 minutes. Add the broccoli and boil for another 2 minutes, until everything is cooked. Drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the defrosted Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices according to pack instructions. Chop into bite-sized portions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, Vegetarian Bacon Slices pieces and eggs. Season and add the cheese, then mix to combine. Divide the mixture between the muffin cases or holes.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the eggs have set, then enjoy with a side salad.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review