Picnic Salad with Quorn Pieces
Summer favorite that can be served mixed or everyone can pick what they like best. Perfect to take on a picnic! Quorn Pieces marinated in honey, soy and lime can be cooked quickly, directly from the freezer.
7.2 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 200g pasta
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 small jar of sweetcorn
- Pickled jalapeños to taste
- 250g small tomatoes
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1 bag of lettuce leaves
- 50g toasted sunflower seeds
- 50 ml soy milk or other plant based milk
- 50 ml rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Squeezed lime
- 200 ml creme fraîche
- 50 ml sweet chili sauce
- Black pepper
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Marinade: Mix the ingredients for the marinade. Take the Quorn Pieces out of the freezer, cut open the bag and pour in the marinade. Mix and let the bag stand to marinate.
- Sauce: Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Put to the side.
- Rinse tomatoes, bean sprouts and lettuce leaves. Chop the tomatoes.
- Mix pasta, sweetcorn, chickpeas, black beans, tomatoes, bean sprouts and lettuce leaves.
- Saute Quorn Pieces on medium heat in oil, top the salad with the pieces and roasted sunflower seeds and pickled jalapeños. Serve with the cold sauce.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review