- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 600g cauliflower rice
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 94g gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 86g grated vegan mozzarella cheese
- 68g thinly sliced red onion
- 37g sweet corn, cooked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ Gas mark 6. Cook the cauliflower rice in pot of boiling salted water for about 2 minutes or until tender; drain well in a fine sieve. Let cool completely.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice to clean tea towel and squeeze dry, then transfer to a bowl. Combine the ground flaxseed with 3 tbsp water, then stir together the cauliflower, gluten-free flour, flaxseed mixture, nutritional yeast, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Line a 12-inch pizza tray with parchment paper; drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the cauliflower mixture to the center of the pizza tray, spreading 1/4-inch thick to form 10-inch round, making the edges slightly thicker to form a crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden and the crust is firm.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pan over a medium heat; cook the Quorn Pieces for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly.
- Using 2 forks, shred the Quorn Pieces a little then toss with the barbecue sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the cooked cauliflower crust. Top with the shredded Quorn Pieces, red onion and sweet corn. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with green onions and cut into slices before serving.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review