Air Fried Crispy Nugget Caprese Skewers
Inspired by all your favourite Italian flavours, our tasty skewers make a great summer sharer and BBQ accompaniment. Quorn Cripsy Nuggets are cooked to perfection in an air-fryer, and in as little as 15 minutes? What's not to like!
5.3 g of fat
- 300g pack Quorn Cripsy Nuggets
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 12 mini mozzarella cheese balls
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Set air-fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Place Quorn Crispy Nuggets in air fryer basket in batches if needed (do not overfill). Fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning after 5 minutes.
- Cut each crispy nugget in half. Thread half nugget, basil, mini mozzarella, cherry tomato and another half nugget onto a small skewer. Repeat to make 12 skewers. Place on serving tray.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over skewers before serving.
Alternatively, drizzle with a touch of balsamic vinegar and olive oil instead of balsamic glaze if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review