Enjoy these delicious meat free side recipes, the perfect accompaniment with Ristorante Pizza Pesto, featuring Quorn Vegetarian Chicken with pesto, red onion and peppers, or Ristorante Pizza Royale, featuring Quorn Vegetarian Bacon with mushrooms and a garlic garnish sauce.
Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Style Rashers, Brie and Pear Salad – paired perfectly with Ristorante Pizza Pesto
- 1 small cos lettuce
- 50g of watercress or rocket
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe pears
- Handful of chopped chives
- 200g brie
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 x defrosted Quorn Frozen Bacon Style Rashers
- Tear the lettuce into chunks and cut the brie into slices.
- Peel, stone and slice the avocados, then core and slice the pears.
- Arrange the lettuce, watercress, avocado, and chives onto 4 serving plates.
- Preheat 1tbsp of oil. Put in the Quorn Bacon Style Rashers and fry over a medium heat, turn halfway. Lift out and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan, add the pears, mustard and lemon juice and heat through for a few minutes, then add the Quorn Bacon Style Rashers to the pan, season and then spoon over the salad.
Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets, Sweet Potato, Spring Onion & Feta Salad – paired perfectly with Ristorante Pizza Royale
- 100g feta
- 2kg sweet potato, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Small handful of toasted walnuts
- 20ml olive oil dressing
- 20ml honey
- 20ml wine vinegar
- 100g chopped spring onions
- Small handful of parsley
- 4 finely chopped spring onions
- A small bunch chopped parsley
- 140g of cooked Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Toss the sweet potato with the oil and then season. Spread on a baking tray and roast for 30-35mins until tender.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the spring onions, parsley, olive oil, honey, and white wine vinegar together and season.
- Put the potato onto a serving plate along with the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and drizzle over the dressing.
- Scatter over the feta and nuts, and very gently toss so you don’t break up the potato
- Then serve and enjoy.
View the range of Ristorante Pizzas deliciously topped with Quorn here.