Fish and Chips are a British favourite, and a staple around every family table. So, we asked 90 Netmums users to serve their family Quorn’s new vegan Battered Fishless Fillets as a mid-week ‘fish’ supper and see what they thought. And the results were overwhelming, with 95% saying they would recommend to a friend or family.
Here’s what they said:
- Super tasty, really enjoying them.
- I gave these to my two boys to try and I had a taste. They were in their words, "pretty decent"! I thought they were quite tasty and a great way to have meat free meals.
- It was absolutely delicious!
- Quorn Fishless Fillets are definitely a keeper in my household.
- I would highly recommend giving these a try!
- Amazing. So authentic.
- They are quick and easy to prepare.
- The Quorn Battered Fishes Fillets are convenient as they do not take long to cook, they taste great and involves less impact on the planet.
- I think the best thing is the impact on the planet.
- I'm always pro for helping the planet and anything healthy is a plus on my side. And they were very easy to prepare.
- My daughter is very environmentally aware so was impressed by this product.
1 In a poll of 90 Netmums user, 95% would recommend Quorn Fishless Fillets to a friend or family.
Explore our full Fisless product range here: https://www.quorn.co.uk/products/fishless-vegan-products