Vegan Nugget Bowl
5 out of 5, 1 based on 1 ratings
Throw together this Quorn Vegan Nugget bowl in next to no time at all. Simply add our Vegan Nuggets to fresh greens, root vegetable and enjoy with our tomato dip.
- 280g Quorn Crisy Nugget or Vegan Nuggets
- 600g of mixed root vegetables (eg potatoes, parsnip, carrot)
- 200g edamame beans
- 100g fresh spinach
- 2 dl of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2½ tbsp corn starch
- 4 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the vegetables into strips and put them in the oven with a little oil at 200 degrees about 20 minutes. Turn often so they do not burn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare nuggets according to the pack instructions.
- Dipping sauce: Boil all ingredients in a saucepan. Dissolve the corn starch in some water and pour it into the sauce. Boil for another minute then let the sauce cool.
- Layer the nuggets, roasted root vegetables, edamame beans, and spinach in a bowl. Pour over the sauce and serve.