Quorn Jerk Style Mini Fillets with Grilled Corn Salsa
Fully loaded wraps packed with tangy corn salsa, Jerk style Quorn Mini Fillets and a spicy jerk mayo make this recipe a lunchtime favourite. Try this recipe using taco shells instead of wraps for a quick mid-week meal.
15.6 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Jerk Style Mini Fillets
- 1 tsp vegan mayonnaise
- ½ tsp jerk sauce
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 wrap
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- For the grilled corn salsa:
- 1 corn on the cob
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 1 unwaxed lime
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- For the grilled corn salsa, heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the corn on the cob to char on all sides.
- Remove from pan and slice the kernels from the char grilled corn into a bowl. Add the red onion, tomato, juice from one lime and chopped coriander. Mix well and set to one side.
- To serve, mix the vegan mayonnaise and jerk sauce in a ramekin. Spread onto the base of a wrap. Add two Quorn Jerk Style Mini Fillets and a spoonful of prepared grilled corn salsa. Top with sliced avocado and garnish with coriander leaves. Roll the wrap and cut in half to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.