Quorn Vegan Sunshine Fishless Finger Tacos
Brighten up your evenings with this vibrant and colourful recipe. The sweetness from the mango salsa mixed with the crunch from the slaw will be sure to have you coming back for more!
A Little Effort
10.9 g of fat
IngredientsFor the Crunchy Slaw:
- 50 g Red cabbage, shredded
- 50 g White cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 100 g Ripe mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ Avocado, peeled, de-stoned and cut into small cubes
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of one lime
- 150 g Plain unsweetened vegan yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 10g Coriander, de-stalked and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 soft corn tacos
- 16 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped jalapenos
- Micro herbs or cress, to garnish
- Remove the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers from their packaging and cook according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the crunchy slaw, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside until needed. Repeat this process with the mango salsa in a separate bowl.
- For the vegan coriander yoghurt dressing, add the chopped coriander and lime juice to the yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prior to serving, place the soft tacos one at a time in a frying pan and fry on each side for 5-10 seconds. Once heated, transfer to a board or worktop and lay flat, covering with a teatowel while you do the rest. To serve, place a tablespoon of the crunchy slaw onto each taco, followed by a tablespoon of salsa, 2 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers, chopped coriander, chopped jalapenos, micro herbs and finish with a drizzle of the vegan coriander yoghurt dressing.
Did you know? This crunchy slaw is made from cabbage which is packed with nutrients such as vitamin K. Also, did you know that avocado is good source of unsaturated fats? Swapping foods high in saturated fats for foods higher in unsaturated fats can help to lower cholesterol and support a healthy heart.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review