Quorn Vegan Crunchy Fillet Burger with Katsu Curry
This vegan take on the Japanese comfort food is a guaranteed winner! Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers give this dish a guaranteed crunch. The perfect blend of flavours and textures is sure to make this vegan katsu curry of your new favourite recipes to impress your friends and family.
Image by @crowded_kitchen
10 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger
- 220g dry white rice
- 140g thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Katsu Sauce:
- ½ cup (around 8 tbsp) ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried ginger
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic
- For serving:
- Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges
- Cook rice according to package instructions and set aside.
- Pre−heat air fryer to 200°C. Place frozen Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger in air fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the burger and continue to cook for another 6 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss sliced cabbage with vinegar and salt and let sit until ready to serve.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the Katsu sauce.
- Once the burgers are done cooking, slice into 1 inch thick strips for serving.
- Serve sliced burgers with rice, sauce, slaw, and garnish with spring onions and a lemon wedge.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review