- 300g Quorn Mince
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil for frying
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeño
- 100ml vegetarian mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to season
- Mix together the mayonnaise with chopped jalapeño.
- Chop the tomato, red onion and romaine salad.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in rapeseed oil until it starts to colour.
- Add the grated garlic, cumin and seasoning then cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients between the tortilla wraps and roll up.
- Wrap carefully in foil.
- Cut down the middle and serve with your choice of salsa and dips!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review