- Quorn Mince
- 1 medium sized carrot diced 2 white onions diced
- 1 red chilli diced
- 2 sticks of celery diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of chipotle paste
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 1 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 100ml of vegetable stock
- 100ml of red wine
- Taco shells, soured cream, guacamole, grated cheese.
- Fry the diced carrot, onion, celery, garlic and chilli in olive oil, until translucent.
- Add the Quorn Mince, fry for a few minutes, and then add the paprika and oregano.
- Fry on high heat for a minute, then pour in a glug of red wine, and then add the chipotle and tomato paste followed by the vegetable stock and tinned tomatoes.
- Throw in the bay leaves, and then bring to the boil. Once boiling, leave to simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad, in a taco shell. Garnish with soured cream, guacamole and grated cheese.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review