Mango Salad with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
You can create this delicious sweet and spicy exotic salad in next to no time. With cherry tomatoes, chopped up red onion, fresh coriander, and a zesty hit of fresh lime, mixed together with enticing Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets, and ripe mango to transport your taste buds to a higher plane. Served with a sprinkling of tortilla chips, you’re on to a real meal idea that’s a winner.
6.3 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes, halved
- Small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- Zest & juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 little gem lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- Handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
- Place the cherry tomatoes, coriander, lime juice and zest, onion, garlic and oil in a large bowl and mix.
- Add the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets, lettuce, red pepper and mango. Mix to coat.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime wedges.
Did you know? Quorn Fillets are low in saturated fat and high in protein and can be easily incorporated into your meals as part of a healthy, balanced diet!
No little gem lettuce in the house? No problem! You could use baby spinach, kale or rocket instead.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review