Quorn Aromatic Thai Bites Skewers with Lime and Peanut Dipping Sauce
Our new Aromatic Thai Bites are a match made in heaven for this tangy and creamy lime and peanut dipping sauce. Super tasty, these are best served hot from the griddle.
16.7 g of fat
IngredientsFor the skewers:
- 1 pack of Quorn Thai Aromatic Bites
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 small skewers
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salted peanuts, crushed
- 5g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the skewers, place 2 Quorn Aromatic Thai Bites on to each skewer and brush lightly with oil. Heat a griddle pan until almost smoking, then place the skewers onto it and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Once cooked, remove the skewers from the heat. Place on a dish or board to serve and sprinkle with the crushed peanuts and chopped coriander. Eat with the peanut and lime dipping sauce.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review