Air Fryer Fried Rice with Quorn Vegan Fillets
Your favourite side dish made even easier. Cooked rice and Quorn Vegan Fillets are transformed in just 15 minutes into a tasty and comforting meal. Packed with veggies and Chinese flavours, and a great use for leftovers too!
11 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Vegan Fillets, defrosted and sliced
- 325g cold cooked rice
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 225g frozen vegetables (we used frozen edamame, peas, carrots and sweetcorn)
- 100g firm tofu, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 green spring onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Place cold rice into a large bowl, combine with frozen vegetables, tofu (if using) and Quorn Vegan Fillets and mix.
- Add the soy sauce and oil to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Line one zone of your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer with baking paper, pour in the rice ingredients, select air fry, set temperature to 180°C and set time to 15 minutes. Start/Stop your air fryer three times throughout the cooking time to stir.
- Remove rice from the air fryer and sprinkle over chopped spring onions.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review